4-day Beijing Tour
Tour code: BJ-01
Explore Beijing's amazing essential sights on this 4-day trip to see the must-visit sites, such as, the Great Wall, Ming tombs, Forbidden City and so on! You will have a half-day hiking tour on well-preserved sections of Great Wall and explore other imperial architectures.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ming Tomb (Ding Tomb): an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing departure (B, L)
Visit the Summer Palace . Take afternoon flight to the next destination.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
The specially made Beijing tour is taking you to China’s most famous landmark, the Great Wall, for wonderful cultural ...
It is a combination of cost-effective bus tour and affordable 5-star hotel accommodations, with which, you can explore ...
This 5-day Beijing trip is designed specially for the whole family to create memorable moment, from historical attract ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.