Our China Luxury Travel Packages offer splendor and opulence. They are the perfect combination of tour itineraries with upscale hotel stays and luxury car transfers. Our value for money approach and choice of destinations has made us a popular Inbound Tour Operator in China.
Here, a glimpse of China's splendid civilization will be revealed through unique hidden treasures. This opportunity has been the envy of the world over. The selected luxury abodes are the award-winning hotels which range from 5-star, 4-star or boutique to meet your budget.
What are you waiting for? Just inquire about your China Luxury trip today! We can make your dream come true.
This Luxury China tour package provides golden opportunity to explore the charm of rich cultural heritage and monuments of China. The itinerary has been specially created to ensure maximum interest and enjoyment with your personal tour guide and driver. The tour covers from romantic Lijiang and idyllic Yangshuo in th ...
This China luxury trip featuring the most popular destinations for the travelers who first-time come to China. During the tour, we make endeavor to showcase the ancient hospitality, portray the historical magnificence, splendid architectural style, prosperity of natural therapies, contemporary luxuries, state-of-the- ...
Useful Tips & Guide1. Ensure that you have a signed, valid passport, visas, and all travel documents. Fill in the emergency information page of your passport. Please keep photo copies of them for backup.
2. Try to read all tour and travel related information about China before you start your China trip. This can be obtained from the Chinese embassy in your country or the website of Easy Tour China.
3. Familiarization with the laws and customs of China is important. Remember, while in a country, you are subject to its laws.
4. Notify the embassy or consulate(s) of your country in China upon arrival.
5. Do not leave your luggage in public areas.
6. Stay away from conspicuous clothing and expensive jewelry.
7. Deal only with authorized agents when you exchange money or purchase art or antiques.
8. If you get into trouble, contact the embassy or the consulate if you are in any emergency.
9. Free Emergency Numbers are very necessary to remember before you learn to dial other numbers while you are traveling in China ( dial directly with any fixed and mobile phones anytime and anywhere in China), please keep the below numbers in your memory bank:
110 (Call police for help in any danger)
119 (Dial this number when fire or other disaster happens)
120 (Call for an ambulance)
122 (Dial this number when a traffic accident happens)
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.