3-day Xian Tour Package
Tour code: XA-01
Travel the eastern terminal of Silk Road - Xian to fully explore the city's historical sites, magnificent ancient buildings, religious monuments and the unique life style there. Highlights of this tour include Xian City Wall, Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses and Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
Arrive in Xian. Be met & transfer to your hotel. Take city tours to the Ancient City Wall.
- The Ancient City Wall: the best-kept and biggest city walls in China.
Day 2 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda.
- The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Bell Tower: first built in 1384, the largest and best preserved of its kind.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 3 Xian (B)
Visit the Provincial Museum . Take flight to the next destination.
- The Provincial Museum: One impressive museum housing more than 370,000 pieces of historical relics.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Xian Tour Packages
The 5-day trip will take you to experience the charming culture and history of China from the relics, museum, ancient ...
Take this comfortable bus tour to see the best of Xian, with Banpo Museum, the Tomb of Qinshihuang, and most important ...
Explore all major sights of downtown Xian with this money-saving day tour: Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower & ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
It is easy to see why Wulingyuan is proclaimed to be the setting for the movie Avatar. The spectacular sandstone peaks and the lush vegetation make it seem like a paradise on earth.
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.