7-day Beijing Tour with Extension to Chengde
Tour code: BJ-05
Walk through all the must-visit sites on carefully-designed Beijing Tours! Besides the historical landmarks like Great Wall and Forbidden City, this trip will extend to Chengde for the magnificent Chengde Mountain Resort.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven . Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Tian'anmen Square : The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ming Tomb (Ding Tomb): an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit Beijing Planning Exhibition, Beihai Park and take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong.
- Beijing Planning Exhibition Hall features the miniature model of the entire Beijing metropolitan area. It is designed to show Beijing's extraordinarytransformation, from walled city to modern metropolis.
- Beihai Park: Approached by four gates, and just north-west of the Forbidden City, Beihai Park (North Sea Park) is the former pleasure ground of the Emperors. It is now one of the oldest and most authentically protected imperial gardens in China.
- Hutong tour: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Beijing / Chengde (B, L)
In the morning, our local guide will help you transfer to the railway station for your train to Chengde(245km, about 4hours). Upon arrival at Chengde, you will be met and escorted to the hotel. The tour this afternoon will bring you to the Imperial Summer Villa.
- Imperial Summer Villa: the biggest garden of the imperial family in the Qing Dynasty.
Day 6 Chengde / Beijing (B,L)
Enjoy a tour to Puning Temple and Putuozongsheng Temple before your train back to Beijing. Our local guide in Beijing will meet you at railway station and escort you to the hotel.
- Puning Temple: it was built in 1755 by Qing emperor Qianlong famous for one of the largest wood sculptured Buddhas still existing in China.
- Putuozongsheng Temple: also known as the Lesser Potala Palace, it was built by Qing emperor Qianlong to celebrate his 60th birth date.
Day 7 Beijing / Exit (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Take a romantic Beijing honeymoon journey to enjoy a good start of the happy marriage. So, experience all can't-miss s ...
This 5-day Beijing trip is designed specially for the whole family to create memorable moment, from historical attract ...
Tour Beijing in an eco-friendly way – on foot. You will taste authentic local breakfast, travel to Temple of Heaven f ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.