1-day Historical Shanghai Bus Tour: The Old City Parts
Tour code: SH-09
Are you fascinated with the Chinese culture and history? Here is a Shanghai small group tour for you to travel to the Old Town of Shanghai and discover the old streets, traditional dwelling houses, uniquely charming cultural reminds and taste the Shanghai specialty food. Priced at $111USD per person
Tour Price: $111USD per person
- Pick up service by your tour guide and driver at 8:30AM
- The Bund, known for a long wall of old colonial-era architecture
- Longtang houses or alley dwelling, which is unique to Shanghai and Shanghainese
- Shanghai French Concession, used to be the center of Catholicism of Shanghai
- Shanghai old streets with the earliest bank, gold shop, jewelry store, wine shop, tea house…
- Xin Tian Di Shikumen architecture (literally "stone gate"), unique residential buildings of Shanghai
- Shanghai specialty lunch
- Sun Yat-sen's Former Residence & the “White House” of Old Shanghai
- Shanghai Concert Hall (formerly Nanjing Grand Theatre) & People’s Square
- Old Shanghai race field
- Featured shopping at pearl market
- Drop-off service at your hotel at around 04:30pm
Useful travel advice on: Shanghai Travel Tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service (within Shanghai Middle Ring Road)
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Other Shanghai Tour Packages
This one day Tour is to save you cost and take you to experience unique Shanghai of both “Classic and Modern” - it b ...
This one day bus tour start after lunch. The highlight is the Luxury Cruise Night Tour on Huangpu River with excellent ...
Explore the best of Shanghai by night! The tour starts at People’s Square and ends at Xin Tian Di, the new landmark o ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.