USA/CA: 1 888 666 0951 
Home > How to go to China

How to go to China   

Most people will fly to China and arrive in Beijing, Hong Kong or Shanghai. More cities can also be reached from Asian countries, like Kunming & Guangzhou, etc. Hong Kong is the best choices where you can get the longest visa there and fly tickets tend to be slightly cheaper to HK than to Beijing or Shanghai. The common practice is to arrive in one point and depart from another; check the itinerary and get advice from your travel agent.

Where to buy the air tickets to China?

1. Please consult your tour agent at home; they will give your some valuable guidance of air flights to China.
2. Searching the Internet, sometimes you can find a good bargain luckily.
3. Contact us, we can provide you with some useful information about international flights to China.

Do I need a visa to China?

How can I get a visa?
Chinese government requires a visa for the western travelers to China. Foreigners wishing to travel to China should apply to a local Chinese embassy or consulate for tourist visas (L). In the event of a group tour of more than nine persons, the organizer has to apply for group tourist visas (L). From Nov. 15th 2000, foreigners traveling to Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions (SAR) in tour groups organized by travel agencies registered in the above-mentioned SARs are exempted from visa requirements for a period of not exceeding 6 days when entering into the following Chinese mainland cities: Guangzhou, Shenzhen, zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou, . The premise is that the traveler shall have the citizenship of a country having diplomatic relations with the People Republic of China and carrying an ordinary passport.

To have more practical information to get a visa, please visit the relevant websites:

If you are from the United States, please visit China's Embassy in USA.
If you are a  Briton, please visit China's Embassy in UK.
If you are from Canada, please visit China's Embassy in Canada.
If you are an Aussie, please visit China's Embassy in Australia.
If you are a New Zealander, please visit China's Embassy in New Zealand.
If you are from any other parts of the world, please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. You will find the Embassy of China in your country.

Top China Tours

Questions & Comments

Name: *
E-mail: *
Verification Code: