1-day Ming Tombs & Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
Tour code: BJ-10
Price: US$52pp. As a symbol of China's history and heritage, many foreigners believe that the trip to China is not complete without a visit to the Great Wall. Today, you will pay a visit to the Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the best sections of Great Wall in Beijing, also an underground mausoleum, Dingling of Ming Tombs, and the sacred Way.
- Pick up service by your tour guide and driver at around 07:30AM
- Ming Tombs (Underground Palace) - Sightseeing (1.5 hours)
- Ming Tombs (Sacred Way)-Sightseeing (40 minutes)
- Lunch at the Jade Carving Artistic Center (Jade shopping & Lunch, 1 hour)
- Great Wall at Mutianyu-Driving Time (50 minutes)
- Great Wall at Mutianyu-Sightseeing (2 hours). (Optional: Great Wall Cable Car, not included in tour price)
- Chinese Silk shopping on the way back to downtown (30 minutes)
- Drop-off service at your hotel around 06:00PM
Useful travel advice on: Beijing Travel tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service unless specified
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Cable car for Mutianyu Great Wall
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Price: US$45pp. The Acrobatics at Beijing are not to be missed. They are put on each night and last for about one and ...
Price: US$64 pp. Take this Non-shopping Beijing small group tour to visit Mutianyu Great Wall, the most famous and be ...
Price: US$63pp. Beijing, the most representative city of China, is celebrated for its history and Culture. During this ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.